Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh Highlights
- Relish the adventure deep within your soul by indulging yourself in this legendary trek in the Himalayas at a height of 17400 ft
- Behold the beauty of Spiti Valley and embrace the aura of true bliss while witnessing the astounding views
- Get a chance to explore the beauty of Khirganga blessed with the green misty hills all around
- Embark on the mixture of steep slopes, gradual climbs, barren mountains, snow-clad peaks and rugged passes
- A professional guide will be by your side who will instruct you about the safety measures and guide you about the tour throughout
Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh Overview
August: 11 , 21
[ Note : Dates can be customized , If a group of 5 or more person are there. ]
About Pin Parvati Pass Trek :
The Pin Parvati Pass is a dream of every trekker for it is always prepared to offer the most thrilling experience to each trekker. The trail is wrapped in the lush green forest and in the mighty green valleys. An alternate passage to the Spiti Valley in Himachal Pradesh, the Pin Parvati Pass trek is one of the most enthralling and challenging trekking trails in India. Mantalai, known for its age-old Lord Shiva temple and the charming lake is the jovial host of you in between the journey to arrive at the Pin Parvati camp. Manali with plenty of trekking options comes up with the best in its kit that is Pin Parvati trek, leading the trekker up to 5319 meters in height and it is the perfect option for seasoned trekkers worldwide.
Start Point of the Trek : Rumsu base camp, Near Manali.
End Point of the Trek : Kaza.
- Accommodation – 7 nights accommodation in tents on triple sharing. 1 night accommodation in Hotel in Kaza on triple/Quad sharing.
- High quality Camping arrangements.
The following equipment is provided on the trek :
- 3/4 season imported alpine tents
- Fresh and clean Sleeping bags of very good quality
- Comfortable camping mattresses
- Mess Tent
- Camping stools & tables
- There will be 2 toilet tents [separate for gents and ladies having portable toilet seats
- First Aid / Medical kit
Professional guide(s) to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary
to appreciate a trek. All our guides are professionally trained and have many years of relevant experience in
- Day 1: Dinner
- Day 2: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 4: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 5: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 6: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 7: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Day 8: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinnero
- Day 9: Breakfast
Porter / Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations
Forest entry charges, permits & Camping fee ( if Any )
Duration: 9D 8N
Trekking distance: 110 km
Maximum Altitude: 17,457 ft
Trek Difficulty Level: Difficult
Temperature: Day: 16°C to 20°C and Night: 0°C to 4°C
Airport: Bhuntar, 52 km away from Manali
ATM: Manali has the last ATM point before your trek begins.
More Details about Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh
Know Before You Go for Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh
- In order to undertake this trek, the trekkers should/must have at least one prior trekking experience in the Himalayas.
- To avoid frost-bite from freezing temperatures, wear proper fitted trekking boots to keep warm
- For proper blood circulation, avoid wearing thick socks or more than one pair of socks
- Avoid carrying snacks and junk food.
- Do not use disposable plastic water bottles, plastic-wrapped items.
- Always carry a couple of pairs of thermal innerwear.
- It is mandatory to carry your identification proof.
- Transportation on Manali to Manali is available on additional Charge on request.
Things To Carry for Pin Parvati Trek, Himachal Pradesh
- Warm clothes
- Back pack (50-60l)
- Fleece jackets and thermals
- Led torch (with extra batteries)