The Jadh Bhotiya Settlement of Bagori Village
The Bhotiyas of Uttarakhand are scattered over the seven main river valleys within the three border districts of India and Tibet. These three high-altitude border districts of Uttarakhand are Pithoragarh in Kumaon division, and Chamoli and Uttarkashi districts in Garhwal division. (Fig 1) They reside within the Indian central Himalayan valleys of Garhwal and Kumaon divisions of Uttarakhand on the Bhagirathi river system and Kali (or Sarda) river system.
About the tour:
The trip embarks from Delhi, where you will take the semi sleeper AC Volvo bus to Kasol. Be it a memorable walk along the sparkling Parvati river or savoring Israeli food at colorful cafes, everything here would be a little more unique. Hike to the Kheerganga and enjoy the best views of Parvati Valley and be spellbound with natural beauty. While you witness this excellent trip, you can embrace the true essence of nature’s beauty and take a glimpse of the picture-perfect views.
About the tour:
Start Point: New Delhi/Kasol (As per variant selected)
End Point: New Delhi/Kasol (As per variant selected)
- Stay: Alpine tents on sharing basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
- Transportation: Delhi to Kasol and Kasol to Delhi in a semi sleeper AC volvo bus and internal transfers(As per the variant selected)
- Activities: Trekking & Camping
- Trekking distance: 14 KM
- Maximum altitude: 9,700 ft
- Electricity: Electricity will be available at Kasol and Kheerganga campsite.
- ATM: Kasol is the last point where you will get an ATM.
How to Reach:
The trip starts from Delhi, take a semi sleeper AC volvo bus/ tempo traveler from Delhi/Chandigarh to Kasol.
Know Before You Go for Kasol Trip and Trek to Kheerganga from Delhi
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- It is recommended to
The Jadh Bhotiya Settlement of Bagori Villagecarry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the trek.
- Pay heed to the trek guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound trek.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night unless it is a part of the itinerary and a guide is with you; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations.
- In case, the trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- Please provide a valid ID at the time of check-in.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Professional guide(s) are available to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek.
- Neat and clean vehicle for the journey with experienced driver especially for hilly terrains available.
- Permit charges are not included in the package.
- All the activities depend upon the weather.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Mobile & laptop charging points may/may not be available on campsites at a common point.
- Any personal expenses, items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, etc. will not be in part of the package.
- Carry dry snacks/food from home (you will save a lot of money). Carry water bottles with you, so that you can refill.
- Keep your luggage minimum; the more you carry, the more you hassle.
- Children below the age of 7 years are not recommended for this trek.
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Walking stick
- Water bottle
- Backpack with waterproof linings
- Hiking shoes