Best Holi Parties in 2021: Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad
Colours, sweets, music, dancing, and water-showers is what makes Holi perfect for us. This festival of love and colours is celebrated every year with immense enthusiasm and spirit throughout our country. All kinds of Holi celebrations are organised in metros and various cities, and people go all out to enjoy these to the hilt. People often plan holi parties at their home and invite others to come over. Over the years private Holi parties hosted by different people and clubs have become the highlight of this festival – especially among the young.
Holi festival is on the next day of the full moon night in the month of Falgun (Feb-March) as per the Indian calendar. This year’s Holi date 2021 is March 28 (a Sunday), and we are giving you a round-up on Holi Parties in India you could be a part of.
Here is a round-up of some of the top Holi Parties in Delhi, Mumbai and Hyderabad, that promise you the best of Holi festivities.
1. Holi Parties in Delhi and NCR
The capital city of India, Delhi celebrates Holi with sheer exuberance. Delhi is India’s capital city for the reason that it is home to various cultures, religion and traditions. Holi is celebrated as the perfect blend of traditional as well as the modern ways in Delhi. People hang out in the groups and visit the homes of their friends and families apply colours on each other and enjoy the amazing home-cooked food. There is no specific type of Holi celebrated here in Delhi, but mostly it is all about coloured water, dry colours and water balloons. But lately, Holi Parties have been the central streak for the city. Some of the top Holi Parties in Delhi and the NCR this year are:
– Holi Sangria 2021: If you are looking to party along with your whole gang, then Holi Sangria is the place to be at. This party will be hosting some of the top DJ’s who will astonish you with some fantastic music.
Venue: The GameForest Club, Archview Drive, Sector-58, Gurugram
Ticket Price Per Person: INR 1000
– Holi Moo Festival: Perfect place to have a Holi party for artists, musicians and music lovers. They strictly use herbal colours and offer some delicious food.
Venue: Jhankar Lawns, Asiad Tower, Asiad Village
Ticket Price Per Person: INR 2,500 onwards
– Rang Barse – Open Air Holi Party: Unlimited drinks, food, sheesha, colours and your best friends, what else does one want from a Holi party. Rang Barse is said to be Delhi/NCR biggest open-air Holi party along with a huge swimming pool and mud pool. There will also be a professional photographer taking your whole gangs’ pictures while you will be making memories.
Venue: Eco Farms, Noida
Ticket Price: Per Person- INR 2242, Couple Entry- INR 3776, Group of five- INR 10,030.
There are other famous Delhi Holi Party Venues like Balam Pichkari and Rang Leela whose venue and ticket price are yet to be announced.
2.Holi Parties in Mumbai
Mumbai is the one city in India which has an undying festive spirit throughout the year. You will witness people celebrating the festival of colour with full enthusiasm even with strangers. They call it the festival of love when even enemies forget everything and celebrate together. Holi in Mumbai is a must experience for those willing to experience the Marathi style Holi. Mumbai has a different way of hosting Holi parties, and they enjoy these parties more than anyone else. Some of the top Holi parties in Mumbai are:
– Sunburn with DJ Snake: Yes, you heard it right. DJ Snake will be touring India around the festival of Holi and will be playing at the Sun Burn in Mumbai on the day of Holi. Sunburn indeed is one of the most famous and talked about the electronic festival and what’s better than playing with colours along with it?
Venue: MMRDA Grounds, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai
Ticket Price Per Person: GE Entry- INR 1500, VIP- INR 2000.
– Holi Beach Party: One of the unique experiences offered by Mumbai is the Holi Beach Party which is all about good music, organic colours, rain dance, unlimited food and thandai along with the best security arrangements. Celebrating Holi on a beach along with your friends equals to memories for life.
Venue: Kingfisher Seven Star Villa, Gorai Beach, Borivali West
Ticket Price Per Person: INR 1299
–Rang De Holi: Hosting India’s one of the most famous DJ’s, DJ Chetas is said to be performing at the stage of Rang De Holi Party in Mumbai. There will also be around 12 more artists performing live there. You can expect a lot of fun, free colours and rain dance at the Rang De Holi Party.
Venue: Lower Parel, Friends Colony, Babhai Naka, Borivali West,
Ticket Price Per Person: General Access Pass- INR 500 and VIP Pass- INR 1000.
3. Holi Parties in Hyderabad
Known for its traditions and customs, the City of Nawabs celebrates Holi wholeheartedly. People from all walks of life come to the streets and make the most of this festival of colours. From every market to every club, the city reflects not only colours but also happiness. Though the people of the town still believe in customs and traditions, it has now become the city of millennials who look out for happening parties on the day of Holi. Here are some of the top Holi parties in Hyderabad:
–Rangbarse Holi Bash 2021: This Holi party has been hosted in Hyderabad for the past four years, and this is the 5th year. It is one of the best Holi Parties in Hyderabad. Rangbarse Holi Bash calls out for Live dhol performance, organic colours, great music, rain dance and mouth-watering delicacies.
Venue: Rendezvous, ISB Road, Nanakram Guda, Financial District
Ticket Price Per Person: INR 499
– Holify 2021: Being held at one of the most elite and stunning locations of Hyderabad, Holify 2019 is the second edition of the event. DJ Kim is supposed to play at the party and promises to make you go gaga over the music played. Rain dance, organic colours, dhol fusion, photo booth, good food and surprise gifts are what you can expect at this party.
Venue: The Fisherman’s Wharf Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Financial District
Ticket Price Per Person: INR 599(early bird)
–Gabbar Ki Holi: As the name suggests, this party is entirely desi and Bollywood styled. DJ Mark and DJ Piyush Bajaj are performing live at the party. You can enjoy good food here along with bhang. You can also dance on the dhol beats here, enjoy the rain dance and celebrate not only with the colours and water but with mud and tomatoes too.
Venue: Summer Green Resort, Tumkunta Village, Shamirpet
Ticket Price Per Person: INR 599 onwards
So, get ready to scream “Holi Hai” and choose the holi party in India, you wish you be a part. Hope you all have a very Happy Holi!